Must Have OUYA Accessories?

This is a discussion on Must Have OUYA Accessories? within the OUYA Accessories forums, part of the OUYA MAIN DISCUSSIONS category; If you have an Android phone/tablet, the app available "Official XBMC Remote" works pretty good without the need to buy anything else. As for rechargeable ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Must Have OUYA Accessories?

Member #
    If you have an Android phone/tablet, the app available "Official XBMC Remote" works pretty good without the need to buy anything else.

As for rechargeable controllers, it only uses 2 AA's and you can just buy rechargeable AA's. I'd rather have that than an internal battery like the PS3!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKupo View Post
    If you have an Android phone/tablet, the app available "Official XBMC Remote" works pretty good without the need to buy anything else.

As for rechargeable controllers, it only uses 2 AA's and you can just buy rechargeable AA's. I'd rather have that than an internal battery like the PS3!
    Agreed, I also like to have the option of what batteries to use. Plus, internal rechargeable batteries can be a pain if there's ever an issue.

Member #
    I've found that the Logitech K400 works very well fo me. The only caveats that I've encountered are that it needs to use the dongle that comes with it (i.e. you'll need a USB hub if you want to connect additional items) and for some reason you can't start applications with it (though you can navigate the menus and change settings). Otherwise it works great. In fact I'm using this setup to type this message :-)

Member #
    Is there a APP for Samsung Galaxy S 3 Phone to Control OUYA with bluetooth?

Member #
    Try out "Blue Box" app. It requires installation on both Android phone/tablet and the Ouya itself (Find it in "Discover">Generes>Apps).
    It's an onscreen keyboard. Still in Beta, but works quite alright.

Member #
    Really, the best accessory is 3 more joysticks so you can play games like Towerfall. Couch co-op is dying and I'm glad games like this make it worthy owning an Ouya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads